What We Do
Services We Provide
We provide an Advisory Hotline. We may continue to provide advice or may refer you to one of its specialist business units to provide the debt solution.
A one-stop-shop to receive free, independent advice from qualified insolvency advisors
Low Cost Company
Australia’s original and best provider of low cost company liquidations, since 2008.
What Defines Us
Expert advice from experienced Insolvency Advisors
We are a one-stop shop for debt advice. We and our in-house Senior Advisors:
- Provide an unmatched range of possible debt solutions;
- Can therefore provide the “best fit solution” or the “least drastic solution”;
- Can provide you with a suggested way forward on the phone;
- May refer you to one of our specialist business units;
- Will always strive to provide a fixed price solution;
- Have provided advice to over 8,000 indebted companies and individuals in the last 10 years.
- Uphold the highest ethical principles;
Our Key Credentials
Our professional memberships
Association of Independent
Board Member in-house
Turnaround Management Association
Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
The advice dilemma!
The problem with finding good insolvency advice
The world of insolvency advice is replete with untrustworthy and unqualified advisors. If you call them, you’ll find that they will likely conclude that the best solution for your problem happens to be the service that company provides:
So What’s Next?
How to get advice
As a first step, call us at our Advisory Hotline where you will find one of our highly qualified Senior Advisors who will listen to your problem and may be able to resolve the issue for you immediately. If not, the Advisor will refer you to the business unit that will provide you with the ‘best fit solution”.
Enquire now for confidential free advice
Please either give us a call or submit the form and we will get back to you.